A mirror image of Fountainhead Park I, this second phase of Orion’s Fountainhead Park development also caught the eye of a tenant before construction was completed. ILEX Oncology’s selection of the building as its corporate headquarters is a testimony to the flexibility of this building in meeting the workplace requirements of corporate users, for virtually any purpose. ILEX appreciated the building’s design, the flexibility for future expansion offered by its large, open floor plates, and the quality of environment offered by Fountainhead Office Park. ILEX Oncology, Inc. has since been bought by Genzyme Corporation. Fountainhead Park I and II were sold together to a tax-deferred investment fund.
FOUNTAINHEAD PARK TWO FEATURES
- Full floors up to 30,219 sf each
- 8.5 watts/sf electrical capacity
- 5 parking spaces for every 1,000 sf leased
- HVAC with up to 20 zones per floor providing 20 cfm per person of fresh air
- Floor loading up to 125 lbs. per sf